Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Vidya and Shahid not to work together anymore

off-screen scene between Shahid and Vidya seems to be over.

In her recent interview, Vidya opened up about her relationship with Shahid and hinted that at one time the two were dating but the things went wrong and now the two will not be seen together again neither in real life nor in the screen.

The total things turned when Shahid Kapoor made some caustic comments about the actress and for very obvious reason she couldn’t relish it.She says, “Till ‘Kismat Connection’, everything was going well for me and then suddenly … I looked unhappy. I was exuding a certain amount of unhappiness.”

She further said, “If someone, who matters to you talks you down, it can break you. That someone whose approval mattered to me started to constantly find faults with me. It started reflecting on me. At that point of time, it was important to walk away from that relationship. I don’t want to take his name.”

The actress when asked, whether she will be working with Shahid, she said that there are other fishes in the sea and if someone one does not want to work with her its completely his loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment