Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Salman Khan slapped in a party!


Oh god darlings, Juicy Mausi was so shocked to see what happened

Did I not mention before that Salman Khan is the perfect gentleman? The boy is so... and I'm at a loss of words here (which doesn't happen to Juicy Mausi often), perfect, levelheaded, manly!

Now, just the other day, my friend had called me to check put this fashion show in Delhi. Of course I couldn't refuse. I joined her at the party afterwards. And then is when this incident happened.

All of a sudden I could hear this loud female voice at the entrance so, well, my need for 'knowledge' pulled me towards it. So there I see this super spoilt daughter of this rich industrialist, needless to say, DRUNK...sozzled, trying to get inside the private party.

She just kept screaming about her connections. My, my, Juicy Mausi was so disgusted! Little girls should just bother about their boyfriends or maybe their nails... not THIS!

And then the girl, Monika, started calling Sush some rude names. Of course the former Miss Universe was there for the party. It's her home town after all. Salman who had followed Sohail Khan out to stop this hullaballoo, obviously lost his temper at this. And asked the girl to leave. Quite politely, if you ask me. And then...

The girl Monika SLAPPED Salman. My eyes popped out, I almost lost my coloured soft lenses and I'm sure my mouth had stayed open for longer than it needed to suck in fresh air.

I all of a sudden realised what Botox would feel like. No darlings, I'm not kidding. My facial muscles felt so stiff. Nothing moved. Then Salman spoke. I a cooland controlled voice he asked the guards to take the girl away.

And now, people, my respect for this man has just gone up a few notches.

No comments:

Post a Comment